Wednesday, October 1, 2014

World's Best............!

Just a glance and you know i need coffee
Just a pout and you know i m upset
Just a sneeze and you rush with tablets and tissues
Li'l bit of my excitement takes you to Everest!
What have i done to get your love
All those ignored days and nights
When i was away and you had to sleep alone
Thinking of those days when i couldn't sleep without you
Those days when you shooed off all my nightmares
Those days when you encouraged me when i m down with failure
Those days when nobody stood by me

I ignored you a lot
You still wanted to be my friend
With the changing generation, you tried hard
And i pushed you off desperately
Looking for material things, i forgot love
All those beautiful things associated with you;
That innocent laughter we shared when a recipe went bad;
The secrets we kept about ironed clothes i almost burnt
And the thing we forgot in the market mindlessly.

It all comes to me now
I found new friends
And left you alone here
But when i came back
You acted as nothing changed
With the same unconditional love
You accepted me with open hands
Hugged me like everytime
And showered me with kisses like old days
Making me the luckiest girl alive
Thank You Mother
You are world's best mom
And coolest of 'em all!!

Image Courtesy: http://s3.favim.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here