Wednesday, June 20, 2012

when surprise changes into disaster.....

What to say of  an experiment gone wrong with an iron box and my brother's formal shirt(which i think he shall be wearing tomorrow and will be appalled to see it).
     YES,it all started with an amusement to see how an iron box works on clothes.So stupid of me that i didn't even change the temperature of the box and continued with my wondering.There was no one when i tried the iron box for the first time.So i though of doing a favor or rather a surprise to my brother by pressing his formals.Well,my heart was in the right place when i started but it so happened that it took wrong directions when i put the iron box on the fabric.My finger got burnt accidentally and so i had to rest the iron on some flat surface.Unfortunately that flat surface happened to be the shirt itself! It was too hot for a nylon fabric and suddenly within a second a smudge appeared! 
                              I couldn't do anything but stare at it for a second; turned it immediately when i heard my brother coming.Well,actually he was passing by my experiment zone and saw me working on his elegant striped purple formal.I held my breath for a few seconds while he called my mother.I thought hell was going to break loose because he loved his shirt and longed to wear it since one week for an important conference.He then asked mom why she let me do such things.For a moment neither my mom nor did  i understand what was going on.He then relaxed his countenance and smiled at me saying his baby sister need not do anything for him!!(How sweet of him)
               I pitied on the poor fellow's fate and imagined how his red face flushed with anger would look like when he will find out what surprise i had given him.Even my mom understood what i had done.But she played cool as if nothing happened because she didn't want the nuisance at 11pm in the night.She was hushing me so that bro wouldn't get to learn of my deeds till tomorrow morning.I wish i wouldn't be awake by then. Of course mom would face the music;but i really can't help!I just can pray that he wouldn't create much fuss tomorrow morning.
       MY  Poor brother!!.And hey,don't give sympathies just to my brother;even i burnt my finger in this.Shit Happens...


MORAL OF THE STORY:FOR THE STARTERS-->IF YOU WANT TO TRY SOMETHING WITH AN IRON BOX;FIRST TRY IT ON AN OLD FABRIC AND NEVER TRY  TO GIVE SURPRISES WITH SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO OPERATE




P.S.  it was actually interesting doing all that stuff.felt like a 10 year old again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here