Sunday, June 17, 2012

To dad....with love

First of all...a very warm Father's day wishes to all those caring dads and those lovely children of his.How often do we realize their love and reciprocate?How often we bother them with our tantrums for silly things!And how much they care for us!Too difficult to put it in words for me.But i want to convey this one message to my beloved dad that i have failed to tell before.



"Dad.I really really love you.you have been there for me in both thick and thin of my life and have never failed me in anything.You are the world's best dad although i get tired of being loved so much,being cared for so much.you are my hero and will always be.Your voice itself takes me out of stress and shows light when i think there's no hope for me at all.You are awesome!Thanks for knowing when to be my friend and when to be my father.
         And i am sorry if i ever bothered .
             love you always......
    Your loving daughter,
 Munny.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here