Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mirror~~|~~ Mirror

I look at those faces and poses
Them untired of the whole focus
Examining every flaw, every detail i show them
Sometimes admiration and other times desperation.

I wonder if my unbiased nature
Ever tried to nurture
The beauty they are born with
And hide the grotesque reality of their worth.

Thousands of faces pass through me
Gawking at me, in a way looking at themselves
Can't help it, since i am a Mirror
And then one day, she came to me.

Different as Bumblebee and Simple as Amoeba
Beautifully crafted hair locks and almost almond shaped eyes
With innocence drawn on face and vigour filled persona
She stared at me, as if she knew my liveliness.

A moment later did i realise
That she almost is a glass with little silver paint
And can be easily looked through
Emotions welled up her face failing from grand concealment.

An infinite images reflected between us
Yet undeterred was she from the pose
The unfathomable depth of her eyes
Challenging everyone sane to muse.

Mentored many a people indirectly did I
Also disposed their vulnerability 
But this girl didn't let me do anything
Just the expressionless stare was enough to shook me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here