Friday, November 8, 2013

Hatred:Better than Apathy!!

"Its an emotion"
Is what i could comprehend
After hours of pondering
And pointless meandering

'But why?' is my question
"How could it be" i exclaimed
Is it plausible or not?
Asked my wiser-self.

You were nothing
You didn't mean anything
Why should i bother
Why should i care

Then comes a little voice
Slowly increasing its pitch
Coming from the darker streets
Of my heart's kingdom

That hatred is better than apathy
For love and hate are just
Are mirror images of each other
One trying to support, other trying to defeat

Apathy is even worse
And i wasn't its prey
But hatred took toll on me
And showed me a different way

And then again i ask
What actually was it that i felt
It blatantly utters-'jealousy'
Why did i feel it? i appallingly  asked
Without digressing the voice answers
"'Coz hatred changed its face!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here