Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Face of Change

I have no idea what's it going to be
But hey, that's how life tells us to be
That you shall never understand, before you experience it
So that the surprise strikes, right at the moment you get it

Ups and Downs i have seen many
Not the object of interest to me
Its the inevitable Change that bothers me
For i never shall know what i'm gonna be

Coping is one thing to endure
And then comes  with it-The Acceptance
Now whom should i look up to for consultancy
When the whole world seems to have accepted the Change

I want to fight it, I want to resist
I don't want to rest, till i get over with it
But my gut tells me; its not an easy manoeuvre
Though i fight  harder; Change is definitely going to be the winner

The face of Change is cruel to me
But i don't seem to blame the Change for it
Am i a weakling or simply a coward
For i seem to concede myself to defeat

Should i try harder, or should i let it be
This is damn confusing as it had always been
But i want to start fresh and clean
Let the Face of Change change me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here