Thursday, December 22, 2011

SHIT HAPPENS-VERY TRUE



Shit happens..right??that was exactly what I learned  in my college. I have experienced bad, humiliating things…courtesy –my long term course for entrance examinations. But I think here there‘s a new phase of facing what it feels like shit!
the academic building

             During early days of my stay in durgapur this incident happened. That was a pleasant morning..(at least I felt like that in the beginning).i was the only one in our wing  to wake up so early and get cleaned up. i was amused to see my roomies still sleeping though the then time was 8am and they have class at 8.15(now I got used that fact though and even try it and..... voila IT WORKS).my class was scheduled at 9.15 so I took the trouble of waking them up. As soon as I woke them they acted like officers in military handling the code red. as their movement was like that of pollen grains in Brownian motion, I decided to go out for some time and enjoy the sun light for sun came out of its hide out for the very first time since I got admitted. I was lost in its beauty that I forgot about my roomies. Wanted to check out so I went to my room only to find out they are gone locking the room while I was still in my casuals. I quickly looked at my watch and it was quarter to nine. I was aghast.and didnt know what to do. My first instinct (proving man was an animal)was to break the lock and since I couldn’t find out any heavy or sharp object in the proximity to break, I went to the guard for some help.


.Another amazement was that she didn’t allow such kind of act. I mean that was also my room and I can’t break the lock?!well,I had just one way : go to their class and fetch the key. Now I was gonna do something I didn’t wanna do ever in my life-go to the class room in my night suit. All the way to the academic building I  was cursing the sun  to be so beautiful and my roomies to act so stupidly(hello, can’t they even remember I was still there-may be b’coz  I  was the new girl in their room).my blood was boiling and the temperature of my body raised with every step taken towards the class. There I arrived in front of the class room. I felt 'screw the prof and screw the crowd which would gawk at me'. My sole and important goal was to get the key. I said “excuse me sir, I need to talk  to  my friend”. Without waiting for his reply and permission I embarked inside and on to the steps and located her. The class was quiet as if they are watching India vs. Pakistan match’s final ball delivery which would decide its victory or otherwise. When my roomie saw me in night suit she understood and started the great hunt in her pouch for 3 odd minutes which I felt like a  century. finally she got and handed it to me which I forcibly took and said “thank you” to my brain’s prey-the professor. I comforted myself by accepting 'shit happens' and ran back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here